1. WHAT IS THE TRADE URL AND WHERE SHOULD I GET IT FROM?
We need your trade URL to deliver your skins.
Trade URL is taken from Steam by clicking HERE or going to Inventory> Trade offers> Who can send me trade offers? > Third-Party Sites.
2. HOW TO SET THE PUBLIC ACCOUNT STATUS?
To receive orders, your account must have public status. If your account does no have public status then:
1. Open the steam client
2. Click on your avatar in the upper right corner of the Steam application window and select "VIEW PROFILE"
3. Click on the "Edit Profile" button.
4. In the "My Privacy Settings" section, set the PROFILE status and inventory to public.
5. Save the changes.
3. BLOCKING ON STEAM SERVICE EXCHANGES..
To receive orders it is also necessary to have Steam exchange access. Below you will find cases in which access to exchanges will be blocked.
1. Account password recovery (used daily) (5 days) - Restting the Steam account password, to which the last login was made more than 2 minths ago.
2. Newly authorized computer (7 days) - computer format, clearing cookies in the browser, reinstalling the Steam application, changing the web browser.
3. Activation of Steam Guard (15 days) - activation of the deactivated Steam Guard.
4. Account password recovery (unused for at least 2 months) (30 days) - Resetting the Steam account password, to which the last login was made earlier than 2 months ago.